Professional Risk Managers (PRM) is a specialist insurance broker, consultant and risk manager with a particular focus on providing superior service standards and expertise to the accountancy profession with a special focus on insolvency.
Our unique approach is designed to provide insolvency practitioners with a range of highly efficient and cost effective professional services tailored specifically to meet their needs.
PRM works closely with insolvency practitioners to identify exposures and then recommend solutions to avoid, manage, minimise the risk or transfer the risk through insurance products.
PRM is an Authorised Representative of Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Limited (IAA – Australian Financial Services Number 240549). As an authorised representative of IAA, we enjoy access to leading information technology systems, corporate buying power with insurance markets and education services. IAA is a member of the Austbrokers Group (ASX Code: AUB), the 3rd largest Insurance Broking network in Australia.
OUR NATIONAL SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
- Benchmark Day One Automatic Facility for Appointments – Broad Protection
- Risk Reviews
- OH&S / Environmental Compliance – National Assessments & Reporting
- Workers Compensation – National Reviews and Solutions
- Hard to Place Risks – Access to Local & International Open Markets Solutions
- Statutory Liability including Defence Costs Solutions
- Cyber Risk Solutions
- Transaction Solutions – Environmental Impairment Liability & Capping
- Consultancy & Review Service – Informal Appointments
- Mergers & Acquisitions / Warranty & Indemnity – Formal and Information Appointments
- Contract Drafting and Reviews – Formal and Information Appointments
- Claims Management
Your Own Business
- Professional Indemnity (RG 194 & Liability Capping Scheme Compliance)and Your Own Other General Insurance – Tailored market leading product and solutions. (See separate brochure)
- Directors & Officers / Management Liability
- Office Contents, Business Interruption, Public Liability, Motor, Corporate Travel, General Property and Electronic Equipment Breakdown.
- Cyber Risks